Be Acne Free
Acne also known as acne vulgaris is a long-term disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. It is characterized by blackheads/whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, discoloration and scarring.
There are a lot of factors that can result to acne, these factors include; genes, hormones, infections, diet, stress, environmental factors, medications, pregnancy etc.
Here are some tips you should keep in mind if you want an acne free skin;
- This is rule number one. Don’t pop your pimples or touch your face. Be patient with your zits.
- Pimples have bacteria in them that can spread to other pores and cause infections.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water through the day. Have at least 8-10 glasses of water.
- Water helps in washing out toxin waste from the body and keeping your system clean. Remember, your skin needs hydration too.
- Wash your face before sleeping.
Keep your face clean before retiring for the night whether or not you have acne. Avoid using a harsh soap or rubbing your skin vigorously with a towel.
- This will help in removing daily impurities, dust and dead skin cells that settle on the face through the day.
- Cut down on the sugar.
Yup, avoid packaged drinks, smoothies, sodas or any other sugar based products like cakes, ice-creams as much as you can.
- Sugar can increase the insulin which in turn can stimulate hormones that give rise to pimples.
- Exercise regularly.
Even a 30 minute jog or exercise can make a huge difference to your skin but remember to shower afterwards.
- Exercising increases blood circulation which sends more oxygen to skin cells. It also helps in removing toxic waste from the skin.
- Eat the right thing.
This is pretty obvious. Stay away from fried food and junk food. Add fruits, vegetables, grains and pulses to your diet. In short, eat fresh and eat healthy.
- Research shows that processed food raises blood sugar levels which causes rise in the insulin, hence, the acne breakout.
- Moisturize after a wash.
Make sure you keep your skin moisturized even if your skin is naturally oily. Opt for anon-comedogenic moisturizer.
- Moisture from the skin fights with the bacteria that produces acne.
- Get some good sleep.
Erratic sleep time or lack of sleep is not healthy for your skin. At least 7-8 hours of sleep is needed.
- Lack of good sleep can cause stress and increase acne breakouts.
There are alot of ways you can control and treat acne, one of them is the use of essential oils.
Some essential oils like tea tree oil, neem oil etc has been found to posses anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which makes it highly effective for treating acne.
If you’re in search of essential oils to treat acne and other skin conditions my best bet is Avila Natural Essential Oils.
Above is a picture of a young boy who had terrible breakouts but within some weeks of using Avila Neem oil he was totally free from it.
Permit me to share my experience with you.
Some months ago I took contraceptives that dealt with my hormones, threw me off-balance and left me with terrible acne. I kept seeing lots of reviews @avilanaturalle on Instagram and I decided to give it a trial.
I got Avila facial acne remedy set, at first I was skeptical about it and when I begun my routine I thought the effects was slow but what struck me was the fact that I kept seeing more positive feedbacks so I was encouraged.
One fateful morning after 3 weeks of consistency, I woke up to an acne free face, I stared at the mirror for about 30mins, believe me I was in shock, the difference was amazing🥰
I was mesmerized by the results I got just within 3 weeks. Of a truth Avila Natural Skincare is a brand to be trusted, they’ve helped a lot of people overcome their skin troubles and to achieve a healthy glowing skin