Is there anything more relaxing than a massage? After a long week, working throughout and dealing with the many responsibilities we have, there is nothing superior to simply enjoying the soothing power of massage. You can take your massage to the next level by including aromatherapy treatment with massage oils. These oils can enhance the massage experience and promote stress relief and muscle mending.
For centuries, massage therapy was used not just to soothe physical ailments but also used to treat physical stress with overall wellbeing and health. Most commonly, people like to have their backs and foot massage. You can use essential oils to do this. For example, a foot massage is quite a relaxing method of addressing difficulties with your body’s internal organs. The ideal foot massage is distinguished by applying proper approaches, pressurizing the most suitable points and using amazing oils like Avila Natural Essential oils to reduce stress and relax.
What are Essential oils?
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants. They are highly concentrated from natural plants, getting Essential oils from plants is done with a process called distillation, most commonly used distillation are distillation by steam or water, where many parts of the plants are being used, including the plant roots, leaves, stems, flowers or bark. They are very important in organic skincare products. They are like the essential ingredients that will give the end-product(s) a perfect outcome.
An important key to ensuring you have the best massage experience is to ensure that you are only using 100% pure essential oils, extracted directly from the plants. Some oils are just perfume oils and though they may smell good, they do not have all the therapeutic properties of essential oils. So when mixing your massage oil, make sure to blend the right carrier oil and pure essential oils for the best experience.
Just in case you are doubting the benefits of massage. Here are some;
- It lowers blood pressure
- It reduces the stress hormone cortisol by up to 50%
- It promotes flexibility by releasing tense and cramped muscles.
- It also Eliminates Toxins from muscle and fat due to reduced oxygen around our bodies.
So before your next massage, try to get some of these oils;
1.Avila Natural Geranium Essential oil
2. Avila Natural Lavender Essential oil
3. Avila Natural Jasmine Essential oil
4. Avila Natural Rose Essential oil
5. Avila Natural Clary Sage Oil
6. Another excellent essential oil for relaxation is Avila Ylang ylang oil, it is highly effective in reducing anger-induced stress, bringing instant calm and peace.
Step by step instructions to follow for your massage
1. Pair up with a friend or family member so you can loosen up together for a lovely massage.
2. Set the state of mind for unwinding. Dim the lights, play nice music and appreciate the peaceful moment.
3. Pick your preferred oils. Blend your essential oils in a container or the palm of your hands to discover a fragrance you adore. You can pick from any essential oil mentioned above.
4. Warm oils in your hand before applying. This basic step goes a long way with your massage, making it comfortable on your skin and apparently more effective!
5. Massage away!
A relaxing bath with Avila bath soak will work wonders for you too. This bath soak helps with removing toxins while uplifting the body and mind. It also helps with rejuvenating the body while feeling relaxed, moisturized and at ease. After bath massage, Avila Lavender oil and Ylang-ylang oil properly into your skin to allow deep penetration. You’ll surely feel renewed afterward.
Here is how to carry out this process that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized:
Add some lavender and rose bath soak to your tub. Stay in for 20mins or alternatively, add to your bathwater, and have your bathe.
Your skin can glow brighter if you regularly use Avila Natural’s skincare products. With over a hundred and fifty essential and carrier oils to choose from, you will definitely find the best combination for your skin type.
For more information about shipping and locating the nearest distributor close to you, please click (here).
Avila Naturalle We care, you glow!