Skincare always seems to be the last thing most people think about on vacation and it definitely needs to stop. One of the most important times to take good care of your skin is when you are on a trip because the stress can make your skin dehydrated. Most of us have much trouble sticking with our skincare routine when on a trip! We either end up with not enough of something or become too lazy to use what we do have. We definitely need to get better at it!
This blog post will serve as a complete travel skincare guide to maintaining healthy, happy skin on your travels so you’ll be able to relish your trip to its fullest. We have even compiled an inventory of the seven essential travel skincare steps you ought to be creating to attain healthy skin for your next vacation. During this article, we will be breaking down all the items you’ll be able to use before, throughout and after your flight. Whether or not your destination is 5 hours or fifty hours away, you’ll be able to make certain you’re taking care of your skin with each step of the method.
1. AVOID RIGOROUS TREATMENT BEFORE YOU TRAVEL: Just as travel and flying will create a disturbance on your immune system and cause you to be vulnerable to catching ill health, an equivalent applies to your skin. Your skin is in an exceedingly weakened state throughout travel and flying, an already weakened skin barrier solely adds fuel to the fireplace. When we travel, we are exposing ourselves to all or any types of things that have the potential to damage your skin. Keep your skin in an optimized state by avoiding any type of vigorous treatment before exposing it to travel.
2. GET A GOOD MOISTURIZER: Humidity on a plane is nearly nonexistent. Your skin is being leached of moisture by the dry, recycled air. Before your flight, you wish to make sure you’re moisturizing generously to prevent your skin from drying out drastically. Make sure your travel skincare routine includes a good moisturizer that seals in hydration. Moisturize the night before. Moisturize your skin before and after a flight.
You can try a good moisturizer like Avila Body Moisturizers, it is a purely organic lotion that revitalizes the skin and gives a naturally brighter complexion, rehydrates dry skin, replenishes extra dry or rough spots on the skin, softens the roughest part of your body, makes your skin glow, absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and radiant. It has the anti-aging factor too.
3. LIP BALM FOR THE WIN: A significant part of travel skincare is caring for the lips too, and not simply the face. It’s of significant importance to continually reapply a moisturizer to the lips. Lips are extremely at risk of growing parched and roughened. this can solely be aggravated by the confined atmosphere on an aircraft. The skin of the lips is incredibly thin and is less protected than the rest of your body, thus ensuring lips are coated at all times will stop excess harm and dryness. Thus keeps your lips hydrated, soft and succulent with Avila Beetroot pink lips balm and your lips will appear suppler. It contains SPF too.
4. AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE: Keeping your hands off your face helps minimize breakouts. Strictly abide by this rule when traveling. This can be as a result of your contact with harmful bacteria that may cause multiple skin problems. Wash your hands with a medicament hand wash or sanitizer as much as possible.
5. DON’T COMPROMISE ON YOUR SLEEP: When you do not get enough sleep during your trip it makes your skin liable to a lot of problems. Try to get a decent sleep when you are traveling. We all wish to look good in our vacation photos. If you’re taking excellent care of your skin while traveling, you don’t need to apply makeup to make your skin look and feel good.
6. EAT HEALTHILY: Feeding well will contribute to better skin. That way, half the work is already done! Avoid Liquor and Caffeine. So avoid alcoholic drinks that dehydrate the body and brain. Especially when it is a long trip choose menu items with protein. You can request Tonic and Lemon as it helps alleviate muscle cramping. Skip salty foods because if you do it will add to the dehydration.
7. Finally, HYDRATE! Traveling movement can be very dehydrating for your skin. Rather, focus more on quality items that hydrate like your water intake. Consuming some fresh fruit throughout your flight will make sure you are remaining deeply hydrated and not merely peeing out all the water. Water contained in food sources like fruit and vegetables assimilates into cells and builds moisture more effectively. Pack a reusable water bottle.
Follow the above mentioned easy tips to avoid worrying about your skin throughout your trip.
What are the skincare hacks that you simply abide by while traveling? Share them with us within the comments section below.
For more information about shipping and locating the nearest distributor close to you, please click (here).
Avila Naturalle We care, you glow!