Getting rid of acne/skin break out can be a battle; the disappointment that accompanies using products and no positive result tends to be disheartening and discouraging.
Causes of Acne
Acne is a provocative skin condition found on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and upper arms. Acne/Skin break out happens when your skin pores become hindered with oil, dead skin or microscopic organisms. The force differs and can assume the type of whiteheads, clogged pores, pustules/pimples, papules, blisters, and knobs.
Maintaining a perfect and flawless skin tone is quite a herculean task, but with patience and proper attention, this can be achieved. Individuals with dark skin can be inclined to black spots, which may show up on the face or different pieces of the body. These territories of hyper-pigmentation happen as the aftereffect of exposure to sun or, more generally, create an inflamed area of the skin. They are harmless, but some people may wish to treat them for cosmetic reasons.
There are a few factors that lead to acne/break out which include hereditary qualities, hormones, diet, medicine, cleanliness, way of life and stress.
We probably won’t have absolute command over our hereditary qualities and hormones at the same time, we do have power over our style and way of life. End terrible healthy skin habits and appreciate the sound gleam of clear skin.
How to get rid of Acne and Dark spots
Avila facial acne set (Frankincense, lavender face wash, tea tree and fenugreek) is a sure perfect option to combat any type of acne especially for light-skinned people while the pimples remedy set ( Moroccan argan oil, Organic herbal soap, facial cleanser, neem, and tea tree oil, tea tree face wash) is best recommended for dark-skinned people to combat any type of acne as well.
For dark spots
We have an exclusive set; now this set comprises of a body wash for bathe, body scrub for exfoliating and four moisturizing oils (Pineapple scrub, Licorice, turmeric licorice, carrot oil, mustard seed, pomegranate oil). This isn’t just going to remove dark spots, it would also add a glowing, soft and supple effect to your skin. The spot removal set fades away dark spots and blemishes and leaves you with a noticeably smoother, spotless and a brighter skin upon regular usage.
Direction for use
- Apply the pineapple scrub on a damp body and massage/scrub with fingers and work your way on all parts of the body. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Bathe/wash off the scrub with Turmeric and licorice body wash. Use generously all over the skin.
- Get a separate container, mix half of the licorice oil, half pomegranate oil, half mustard oil, and quarter carrot oil. Use on skin as body and face oil.
Secret tip to using essential oils on the skin? Apply on slightly damp body, that way, oils penetrate easily and work on rejuvenating, restoring and glowing your skin faster.
How to prevent Acne and Black Spots
For you to have that natural beauty to keep the skin beautiful and acne/ black spots free skin;
1. This is rule number one. Don’t pop your pimples or touch your face. Be patient with your zits. Pimples have bacteria in them that can spread to other pores and cause infections.
2. Keep yourself hydrated. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water throughout the day. Have at least 8-10 glasses of water. Water helps in washing out toxin waste from the body and keeping your system clean. Remember, your skin needs hydration too.
3. Wash your face before sleeping. Keep your face clean before retiring for the night whether or not you have acne. Avoid using a harsh soap or rubbing your skin vigorously with a towel. This will help in removing daily impurities, dust and dead skin cells that settle on the face through the day.
4. Cut down on the sugar. Yes, avoid packaged drinks, sodas or any other sugar-based products like cakes, ice-creams as much as you can. Sugar can increase the insulin which in turn can stimulate hormones that give rise to pimples.
5. Exercise regularly. Even a 30-minute jog or exercise can make a huge difference to your skin but remember to shower afterward. Exercising increases blood circulation which sends more oxygen to skin cells. It also helps in removing toxic waste from the skin.
6. Eat the right thing. This is pretty obvious. Stay away from fried food and junk food. Add fruits, vegetables, grains, and pulses to your diet. In short, eat fresh and eat healthily. Research shows that processed food raises blood sugar levels which causes a rise in insulin, hence, the acne breakout.
7. Moisturize after a wash. Make sure you keep your skin moisturized with (Avila body moisturizer) even if your skin is naturally oily. Opt for a non-comedogenic moisturizer. Moisture from the skin fights with the bacteria that produce acne.
8. Check the ingredients of products before getting them. This is one thing many individuals are liable of – obtaining products without knowing or understanding its substance. Absence of information could prompt more mischief than anything. The way that your friend utilizes it, doesn’t mean it is useful for your skin. Products containing fake hues and scents will, in general, bother the skin and increase skin breakouts. We guarantee that our items are naturally sourced and do not harm the skin.
Review from a customer whose acne got cleared three weeks after using Avila facial acne remedy set;
“Some months ago I took contraceptives that dealt with my hormones, threw me off-balance and left me with terrible acne. I kept seeing lots of reviews @avilanaturalle on Instagram and I decided to give it a trial.
I got Avila facial acne remedy set, at first I was skeptical about it and when I began my routine I thought the effects were slow but what struck me was the fact that I kept seeing more positive feedbacks so I was encouraged.
One fateful morning after 3 weeks of consistency, I woke up to an acne free face, I stared at the mirror for about 30 minutes, believe me, I was in shock, the difference was amazing.
I was mesmerized by the results I got just within 3 weeks. Of a truth Avila, Natural Skincare is a brand to be trusted, they’ve helped a lot of people overcome their skin troubles and to achieve healthy glowing skin.”
Avila Natural is a tested and trusted skincare brand that can give your skin that supple effect with its wide range of organic products. Avila is not just a skincare brand but a brand that understands the needs of every skin across borders.
For more information about shipping and locating the nearest distributor close to you, please click (here).
Avila Naturaelle We care, you glow!