In commemoration of the national anti-aging awareness day which was yesterday we know Aging is inevitable. It’s a big problem and more disturbing when you look older than your age. In this article, you will find out ten habits or lifestyle of yours that speed up aging and we also curated the various ways to combat it.
After reading this post you will say goodbye to unhealthy habits in your lifestyle.
1. Wrong skincare routine: We know you have the best intention when planning your skincare routine but sometimes you sabotage it without even knowing. A number of people do not even moisturize their skin every day. Lack of moisture will not only lead to the development of more wrinkles, but it can also cause acne aging and flaking.
How to combat this: A proper skin care regimen can add years to your skin health. If you really want a glowing face like the age of 20, follow a skincare routine according to your skin type. And instead of using chemical-based harmful products, switch to natural skin care products.
For Dark Skin
i. Wash your face with the tea tree face wash
ii. Cleanse wet face with the facial cleanser. You need to do this because the soap might not take away all the dirt on your face.
iii. Moisturize with any of the hydrating face creams for your skin type.
For Caramel skin
i. Wash your face with the Lavender Face Wash
ii. Cleanse wet face with the Lavender facial cleanser
iii. Moisturize with hydrating face cream in the morning. Mix the papaya oil and carrot oil in little quantity on your palm and rub it in on the face at night.
For Fair skin
i. Apply the Tamarind face mask
ii. Wash off with the Face Wash
iii. During the day, moisturize with hydrating face cream. Mix the three oils in little quantity on your palm and rub it on the face.
iv. Be consistent with this routine daily. Your skin will thank you for it. It will also help work with the renewal rate of your skin.
2. Poor posture causes you to look older: Not only does poor body posture cause back pain it also makes you appear older physically.
How to combat this: Walk like an energetic and healthy person. Analyze your gait. Do you have a concern about falling? (Tip: build a conscious effort to take huge strides, walk with your heel first, and wear comfy shoes later.) Keep your feet flat or rest them on either the ground or a footstool. Avoid crossing knees or ankles. Maintain a tiny low gap between the rear of the knees and also the chair. Relax your shoulders. Keep your forearms and knees parallel to the ground where possible. Sit up straight and do not slouch. Keeping the rear against the chair, or use a throw pillow for the lower back region.
3. Sleeping on your side: Your sleep position can make you look older as sleeping on your side and on the abdomen would possibly cause facial imbalance, wrinkles, and fine lines.
How to combat this: Sleep on your back with knee support or Sleep in the fetal position (Make sure your pillowcase is neat, you can change it every week) or sleep on the back in a reclined position.
4. Too Much Sun is a No, No!: Don’t allow your skin to take excessive skin exposure. The sun’s UV rays are harmful to your skin as it causes wrinkles, spots, pigmentation, and other skin aging signs.
How to combat this: Protect your skin by applying products with sunscreen to all skin areas that clothing will not cover. Try not to stay in the sun for too long.
5. Not having proper sleep: When you do not have a good sleep it has an adverse effect on the skin like breakouts.
How to combat this: Take time to have a good night’s sleep. Sleep is essential to rejuvenate and repair your body and skin. So lack of sleep increases stress hormone levels like cortisol that ages you faster. Always ensure that you are getting enough sleep. A good night’s sleep can help you look younger.
6. Ignoring the usage of Green Tea: It might surprise you to learn that green tea actually has a lot more uses than being just a drink and should not be ignored.
How to combat this: Take more of green tea. You can substitute it for your regular tea. There are some magic ingredients in green tea that can help you to look young and live longer. Antioxidants present in green tea may slow down the aging of your cells. Green tea has anti-aging antioxidant known as EGCG that fights wrinkles and help neutralize free radicals.
7. Not eating enough fruits and veggies
How to combat this: Don’t skip fruits and veggies especially leafy green vegetables in your diet plan.
8. Lack of exercise: Not exercising can have an adverse effect on the skin.
How to combat this: Wake up early and start doing some simple exercises in the comfort of your home. You can take a walk or jog around your compound or area.
9. Using the wrong makeup can speed up aging: Makeup can help you hide those aging spots and signs but it can also cause premature aging when used in the wrong way.
When you wear too much makeup the effects on the skin can be redness, infections, eye irritation, infections, and even blurred vision, amongst others. Where oil-based makeups can clog your skin pores to cause breakouts, talc-based makeup products can make your skin dry.
How to combat this: Try as much as possible to avoid excessive makeup on your face. And please do not wear makeup to sleep. Rely on trusted or natural makeup products.
10. Depleted hydration – when your skin is lacking oil or water. This is the first thing that causes our skin to go dull and rapidly accelerates aging.
How to combat this: Here are eight essential oils that we have curated for anti-aging.
For enquiries on Avila Naturalle products, contact any of these numbers, 0806 839 0450, 08076811439, 0808 409 1555
Please share and drop your comments!!!