Avila Calendula oil contains antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in overall skin health.
• With antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Avila Calendula promotes fast healing and regeneration of the skin
• It deeply hydrates the skin, heals damaged skin and makes it look younger and suppler.
• It also moisturizes dry skin, helps in removing old scars, treats rashes, and helps in curing bruises
• Avila Calendula oil can also be used to hydrate the scalp and get rid of dandruff.
• It can significantly boost the appearance of the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.