Avila Jojoba oil is moisturizing, antibacterial, oil controlling, and can be used to treat some skin conditions
• It helps control sebum production
• It is a great moisturising oil and works to seal the skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
• Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties which may help relieve dryness, flaking, itching, and related symptoms.
• Avila Jojoba oil contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties
• The oil’s natural wound-healing properties combined with its vitamin E content, could minimize the appearance of scars.