What do you picture when you think about your skin? Smooth, firm, and glowing skin giving you that ideal sun-kissed look. If you are not melanin or light-skinned then you are a caramel beauty!
Below are ten great tips for maintaining a glowing caramel skin. These tips are a mix of lifestyle and a couple of healthy skin items in your daily practice. Discover how to make your skin glow.
1. STAY HYDRATED: This might sound cliche but it is the truth. 75% of your body is water. Drink loads of water and remember to take a water bottle with you anywhere you go. Continue drinking from your bottle. This is critical to keep your skin hydrated, flush out toxins from your body, and feel invigorated throughout the day.
2. EXFOLIATE THRICE IN A WEEK: Your skin tends to keep itself sound and recuperate any irritation or burn from the sun. Help your skin in this procedure by exfoliating it tenderly. Exfoliating helps clear off the dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing. You can make use of Avila pineapple scrub that has been constructed to clear dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. In any case, ensure that you don’t over-exfoliate your skin.
3. TONE YOUR SKIN: A decent toner like Avila face toner keeps your skin oil-free and clean. It additionally diminishes the presence of large pores. When applying toner, focus on your T-zone as it is a piece of your face that secretes the most extreme oil.
4. MOISTURIZE REGULARLY: Avila body moisturizer for caramel beauty can do wonders for your skin. It will improve its texture and elasticity, keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. Moisturizing your skin every day with Avila body moisturizer is critical to enhancing collagen growth and natural skin glow. Therefore, it is important to choose a natural and organic Moisturizer which is very safe and plays a vital role in keeping the skin healthy.
5. GET ENOUGH EXERCISE: Staying inside and seeing a movie is an enticing choice, however, exercise is similarly significant for keeping up solid skin during summer. Exercise improves blood flow, which means your skin cells get more oxygen. Along these lines, your body recuperates any tissue harm (like a burn from the sun or skin inflammation) effectively. Do you think practicing at the gym is tedious? Add some enjoyable to your exercise routine. You can go cycling, jogging, playing volleyball with your companions, or go hiking. Any type of activity is good for your health.
6. ENSURE YOU GET ADEQUATE REST: Your body needs time to fix itself and keep up glowing skin. Regardless of the amount of work you have to do, you try as much as possible to set aside out enough time to rest. While your body rests, it helps melanin advancement repairs any harm to the skin cells and revives your immune system so it can ward off microorganisms causing acne/skin break out. Protecting yourself from harmful chemicals while getting enough sleep, relaxation and exercise will help you maintain a healthy glow.
7. USE CHAMOMILE OIL: Chamomile oil can be used for body massage. It additionally removes dark circles around the eyes and maintains a healthy glow.
8. LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE: Healthy lifestyle choices can help delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems. Eat the right thing; this is pretty obvious. Stay away from fried food and junk food. Add fruits, vegetables, grains, and pulses to your diet. In short, eat fresh and eat healthily. Research shows that processed food raises blood sugar levels which causes a rise in insulin, hence, the acne breakout.
9. WASH YOUR FACE TWICE IN A DAY: Don’t over-wash your face. If you do you will dry out your skin, which can cause it to provide additional oils to compensate. Instead, wash your face in the morning after you get up, and in the evening before you move to the bed. Use the Avila natural black soap in the caramel set.
10. DO NOT FORGET YOUR FEET: Your skin doesn’t end at your neck. A lot of us overlook our feet. Give yourself a pedicure at home. Utilize a scrub to exfoliate the dead and dry skin cells. Moisturize your feet and remember to apply lemongrass oil and foot oil on it.
Acquire that glow that keeps heads turning wherever you go, get Avila Natural’s Caramel Glow Set (Lavender, papaya oil, hydrating face cream, body moisturizer, pineapple scrub, natural black soap, chamomile oil, and face toner rose water.)
Here’s how to use the caramel set;
1. Bath twice a day with the herbal soap. (Do not leave on the skin for too long).
2. Exfoliate thrice a week with Avila Body scrub.
3. Spray the rose water face toner before or after bath on face and neck.
4. Add 3 to 5 capfuls of the Lavender oil and Chamomile oil to the caramel body moisturizer,(you may mix just half of the body moisturizer), shake before use.
5. Apply the papaya oil at night.
Your body needs the right nutrients to fight off damage, and your skin is no different. To get the nutrients your skin deserves to stay healthy and beautiful, your skin needs Avila Natural skincare products.
For more information about shipping and locating the nearest distributor close to you, please click (here).
Avila Naturalle We care, you glow!