Healthy skin should have an even skin tone or at least close to being even. Even skin tone is one of the characteristics of healthy skin. It means that it is taken care of properly. All skin colors are beautiful. Looking at your skin, do you see discolorations, contrasts, and differences on one part? That means you have hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation is a condition in which the skin gets darker than normal and the darkening of the skin is unrelated to normal sun exposure.
Melanocytes, the cells that produce melanin, could act anomalous because of specific conditions and factors. This could prompt the abundant creation of melanin which, in turn, leads to the darkening of the skin or dull skin patches. This darkening of the skin is named hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation is one common skin complaint by some people. It appears as darkened patches, discolorations, white spots on the skin that makes the skin look uneven. This affects both men and women of different ages. It can happen on any part of the body, for example, the face, legs, arms, hands, and neck. Some causes of these are either from scarring, the use of harsh cosmetic products, sun exposure, hormones, pregnancy, age, skin injuries, birth control pills, hereditary, pregnancy, etc.
Factors that could improve the probability of hyperpigmentation include; pregnancy, too much sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress, injury, and burns or scalds.
Here are a few hints to consider when treating hyperpigmentation;
1. Make sure you keep up a good eating routine as eating healthily plays a huge role in the health of your skin.
2. Keep up the ideal body hygiene. Make sure you bath with Avila organic herbal soap and, moisturize your skin frequently. Abstain from using very high-temperature water for your bath.
3. Avoid too much sun exposure as the sun will, in general, worsen hyperpigmentation. You could likewise use sunscreen to reduce the impact of the extreme sun on the skin.
4, Exfoliate your skin thrice a week to clear off dead skin cells with Avila pineapple scrub.
5. Make sure you drink a sufficient measure of water every day as water hydrates your skin and keeps it fresh and supple.
6. Abstain from scratching or picking your skin.
7. Abstain from using chemical loaded creams. Opt for a mild herbal alternative like Avila body moisturizer for fair or dark skin
Avila Naturalle hyperpigmentation remedy set is the one skincare product that will totally get rid of discoloration or hyperpigmentation, dark spots from your skin without any side effects and at the same time will make your skin brighter. The set contains purely natural ingredients that take proper care of all forms of skin discoloration. Not to worry, AVILA hyperpigmentation set includes body scrub, herbal soap, hyperpigmentation remedy, and black seed oil.
Everyone deserves a glowing, evenly toned skin which is one of the characteristics of healthy skin. All you need is Avila Hyperpigmentation and discoloration set.
HOW TO USE THE HYPERPIGMENTATION REMEDY SET
1.Bath twice daily with the herbal soap.
2. Exfoliate with the scrub twice a day thrice in a week,
3. Mix equal quantities of hyperpigmentation remedy and Blackseed oil(a little at a time) and apply on skin.
For more information about shipping and locating the nearest distributor close to you, please click (here).
Avila Naturalle We care, you glow!